Saturday, June 24, 2006

What am I?

The thing that irrationally bugs me about those character generators is that The Real Me never looks like The Cartoon Me. According to Designher Gals, this is what I look like.




Starting from the top, the maker gets one or two things right. I do, in fact, have red hair, and even though it's being represented by more of an orange, I can get behind the fact that Fire Engine Red is even further from the truth. Continuing on down, as long as the black t-shirt and denim skirt came from Old Navy, we're three for three, and those flipflops look suspiciously like Reefs. Apparel-wise, the DG is spot-on.

However, If my bangs were that cute, summer 2000 wouldn't have included several billion bobbypins, gallons of hair gel, a variety of hats, and much gnashing of teeth when I finally said FUCK IT and went to work in a bonnet while my bangs grew out. I am also not six feet tall, and don't posess Cartoon Lesley's impressive phyisque. I mean, I wish I did, but even if I gave up cheeseburgers starting now, she still has a good seven inches on me and my last growth spurt was in 9th grade. Look at her arms, they hang to her knees! She could snake a toilet with those things!


I finally hit upon the one doll maker that really, truly reflects what I look like. I dare anyone who knows me to tell me this doesn't look eerily like me:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


It amuses me to no end that even on the internet, I'm sitting with the kids from South Park.

No comments: