Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Reverse Meme

Courtesy of sitcomgirl, wherein you tell me all about you:

1. Can you cook? Yep, and I have the scarred hands to prove it.

2. What was your dream growing up? I really, really wanted to learn how to fly. $36 bucks at the Shell station this morning to fill up the Packback says I still wish I could.

3. What talent do you wish you had? Nice handwriting. Years of email and Microsoft Office have rendering my writing to just a notch or two above 'completely awful.'

4. Favorite place? Anywhere my family is, usually around a big meal.

5. Favorite vegetable? Onions, tomatoes, red cabbage, broccoli, arugula, potatoes...I like most veggies, except asparagus and peppers.

6. What was the last book you read? The Tummy Trilogy by Calvin Trillin.

7. What zodiac sign are you? Capricorn.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Pierced ears. No tattoos, but I have a scar on my right pinkie shaped like New Jersey. That counts, right?

9. Worst Habit? Worrying. I can obsess and make myself insane with anxiety like no other. No wonder I take the little purple pill. I also drive too fast but I consider that a well-honed skill, Officer.

10. Do we know each other outside of our blogs? 9 years now.

11. What is your favorite sport? Probably baseball, but only because J told me to say that.

12. Do you have a negative or optimistic attitude? Depends on what day and what time it is.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Discuss we were going to eat the second we got out.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I've been fortunate to haven't had any significant tragedies in my life so far. Getting laid off and being unemployed has been the worst thus far and it sucked pretty badly.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you. My pH levels are out of whack; eventually, I bleach most of my shirts and towels just by wearing and using them. I even managed to fade my white gold wedding ring back to yellow - it's only two years old.

16. Do you have any pets? No, we don't welcome anything with more than 2 legs in this house.

17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? I did go to prom after all...

18. What time is it where you are now? 5:30pm, PST

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary and weird.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd be as tall and thin in real life as I am inside my head.

21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience? A little from column A, a little from column B. I'd never let you hurt yourself or get in big bad trouble. I will, however, help you steal the cool silverware and nice hotel bathrobes.

22. What color eyes do you have? Blue.

23. Ever been arrested? Nope.

24. Bottle or draft? As long as it's vodka, it can come from a can for all I care. Mix it with grapefruit juice and call it a day.

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Give Amex and the government their cut, and then go on vacation for awhile.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Nothing really, it hurts my jaw.

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? My couch with a cocktail or 10. I'm just that cool.

28. Do you believe in ghosts? No.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Nap, go to the pool, hang out with friends.

30. Do you swear a lot? ::insert obvious answer here:: (yes)

31. Biggest pet peeve? People who clip their names in public, people that walk too slowly in front of me, people that drive too slowly in front of me, people that...hmm, a theme.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Flexible

33. In one word, how would you describe me? Superfantastico

34. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Just did. :)

1 comment:

Sitcomgirl said...

1. Can you cook? Yes yes yes! Except for the scary oven the past year.

2. What was your dream growing up? To be a rockstar supermodel. Clearly all 5'1 3/4 of me achieved that dream.

3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could sing, in tune.

4. Favorite place? Near water.

5. Favorite vegetable? Hmm. Tomaters. Or are they a fruit? Zucchini?

6. What was the last book you read? Finished? The Glass Castle. Otherwise I'm in the middle of Poisonwood Bible.

7. What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Pierced ears.

9. Worst Habit? I'm with you on the worrying.

10. Do we know each other outside of our blogs? 9 years now. YEAY!

11. What is your favorite sport? I don't play any, unless they make me. So I guess cycling.

12. Do you have a negative or optimistic attitude? What do you mean half-full?

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Grab one of our ipods and listen to hot men to prevent the requisite omg I am going to die in the elevator feeling.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? You mean other than the time I had people with guns show up at my door?

15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I love Lindsay.

16. Do you have any pets? Yes and they love to crawl on you at night.

17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? Hangs head in shame.

18. What time is it where you are now? 11:45 pm est.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I actually have zero opinion on them.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd be oh say 7 inches taller.

21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience? Pretty much crime, although all our crime is petty :)

22. What color eyes do you have? Brown

23. Ever been arrested? Nope.

24. Bottle or draft? I'm with you, vodka all the way Jill.

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Go far far away from my real life for as long as I could make it last.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Watermelon bubbalicious.

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? Whichever one tops daquiries with whipped cream.

28. Do you believe in ghosts? hells yeah.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Nap, knit, read.

30. Do you swear a lot? Hell to the muthafuckin yeah.

31. Biggest pet peeve? Slow walkers.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Sleepy.

33. In one word, how would you describe me? Hotstuff!